I recently did the Character Design for animation course with Nate Wragg at CGMA. Each week we had a new assignment and at the end I gathered some images of each assignment that I am posting here like some of my colleagues: Ben Whitehouse,
Mari, Jennifer, Neil Housego, Olivier
week 01 - design with simple shapes ( a triangle, a square or a circle)
week 02 - silhouette and tangents
week 3 - A line-up of characters that share a style but remain unique in shape, size and personality
week 4 - Librarians from original shapes
week 5 - story moment: two characters and a bench ( I am not happy with the dog character.
week 6 - drawing in someone else´s style : a dragon both in Jay Ward´s and in Ronald Searle´s style
week 7 - drawing an animal ( I am definitely going to redo this one!
Week 8 - model sheet: drawing a character in both profile and front views.










No comments:
Post a Comment